Friday, October 7, 2011

A secret to smooth legs

Shaving.... its not just a task its a battle. 

If you're like me, then shaving you're legs can sometimes end up looking more like a fight with a pissed off cat. Blood... that NEVER stops coming.

A secret I picked up in high school was to use hair conditioner for my legs. Well that was in the days when my hair conditioner cost $99 now that I care a bit more about ingredients I'm not about lather my legs up with the stuff.

So I have gone the last ....mumblemumble..... years accepting that I am most likely going to cut my legs when I shave.

That was till I was introduced to Aubry Organics 'Creme de la Shave" now it may sound (and smell) like a fancy pastry that you pick up on you're way out of Grand Central Station, but this conditioner-like shave cream that you can put on in the shower and then shave away for smooth legs!

 The thing about using this cream is that it makes you're legs smooth so the razor can glide on them, rather then just shaving with soap and water, which doesn't seem to work as well (for me anyways!) Also, its moisturizing! If you're going to show off those legs,  have them in the best shape possible!

I love that the cream is organic, I try to use organic products in all areas of my life so I'm always on the look out for good organic body products.

Another great factor about the cream? Its only $5.49  at health food stores nationwide. Much better on the wallet then using my conditioner! 

It comes in three scents

Toasted Almond (I got this one and I love it!)
Orange Cream
Raspberry Honey

You can call 1-800-237-4270 or visit the Aubery Organics website at 
www.aubrey-organics.com to get more information!

 I received a free tube of Aubrey Organics Creme de la shave for this review, all opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any cash payment for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment