Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Goody... look whats come out!

Have you ever gone to brush your hair in the morning and dreaded the feeling of the hard teeth on you're tender head? What about trying to brush you're daughter's hair and she finds it just painful?

You know my grandfather always told me
"You have to suffer to be beautiful"
And alas so has the rest of my family; so I have always dealt with knots, eyebrow waxes, mean looking brushes and the rest....

But brushes.... NO MORE!

From makers of Ouchless elastics (a favorite around here)

Comes  Goody Ouchless Brushes!!

At first I thought 'cool a brush'

Then I used it! Tender headed fear no more, the brush feels like a scalp massage. 
 The bristles,  are flexible so they adjust to your scalp,  they have rounded tips so they don't poke you while you're doing it. 

The brushes are available at Wal-mart and range from $6.49-$8.29 



While you're there grab yourself some other Goody accessories in Primrose Hill Line, they're adorable and I love the fluttery flowers that are attached to clips that can actually hold you're hair back, rather then just looking pretty! I also really like the headbands that I've been using almost every day for my massage classes since I got them. Its nice to have you're hair held back and still have it look nice. 

I have also rediscovered my love for hair clips, oh the joy of my hair being out of my face!

The line has a bunch of hair accessories that range in price from $2.19 to  $6.99  

And yes there are Ouchless elastics in the line, the colors are beautiful... I love them on dark hair


I received a free set of Goody products for this review, all opinions are  100% mine. I did not receive any cash payments for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment