Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lisa Loeb Silly Sing Alongs

Do you remember Lisa Loeb?

Okay so at first I didn't remember who she was either, but then I Googled her an I was brought back to high school and singing 'stay' into my mirror.

Fast forward ten years, and here we are in the present, the memory of Lisa Loeb is a distant one. 

Till we were sent 'The Disappointing Pancake' Its wonderful! Not only is it a kids book, it comes with a CD as well as choreography and activities to do with each song!

As a parent who isn't always up to date with the latest hand games or what the kids are doing at daycare. The Disappointing Pancake is a fun book for everyone.

I love the idea of bringing this book to a birthday party or get together for some new silliness! 

If you didn't like Lisa Loeb in the past, don't let that hold you back. This book, will have all entertained!

I received a free copy of The Disappointing Pancake for this review, all opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any cash payment for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment