Thursday, April 28, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
This post brought to you by FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pizza, its one of my favorite things to eat.
So when Freschetta asked me to try out their newest FRESCHETTA® By the Slice pizza slices. I was more then happy to oblige!
FRESCHETTA® By the Slice is a slice of pizza boxed up and ready for you to eat, its convenient if you have teenagers who waste entire pizzas, they can heat up just one slice and there is no waste... well I should say no food waste. My biggest problem with FRESCHETTA® By the Slice is that it comes in a huge box about 3/4 the size of a regular pizza box, so it not only takes up lots of room in the refrigerator, but the entire box gets thrown away creating lots of waste, I'm all about having a single slice of pizza rather then the whole pie but I would much prefer if it came a few in a box rather then just one slice in a big pizza box.
The toppings were great, I really enjoyed all the different cheeses on the Six Cheese Medley
The six cheeses complimented each other and the sauce wonderfully. I really liked how the sauce didn't taste super acidic like most frozen pizzas tend to. I wish that they would have had more variety at my store FRESCHETTA® By the Slice also comes in BBQ Recipe Chicken, Vegetable Medley, and Spinach, Chicken, Mushroom. All of these sound like really yummy choices.
The crust on the pizza is also great, its crispy but not so flat that you feel like your pizza is on a cracker, I liked that it didn't get burnt on the bottom when I baked it in the oven, I sometimes have a problem with this with some frozen pizzas.
My only other problem with these pizzas is that they contain Hydrogenated oils, which is a big no no in my house.
Freschetta Pizza has agreed to give one MOMMYPANTS! reader their own free coupon of FRESCHETTA® By the Slice as well as a set of six Frecshetta Tupperware! (three containers with lids)
To qualify to win, you must first be a follower of MOMMYPANTS
Then leave me a comment on this post letting me know which toppings you love on pizza!
I will pick one winner on May 13th 2011. So all comments must be made before May 12th 2011.
Good luck and Thanks for reading!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Don't get me wrong I love them to death, they are wonderful and I wish that California and Connecticut were a lot closer so that we could spend our time equally between both places... but its not
I miss my daughter's father, I miss California, I hate the ignorance that the east coast has about health and alternative medicines
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
- Do your hair, okay I'm not saying curl, straighten or put rollers in it. But if you have long hair; let it loose every once in a while, hair is one of a women's best qualities and its sexy to see her let it down. If you have short hair, try updating it with a cut or some hair wax to give it a beachy look.
- Go out: R and I were terrible at this after we had Bella, really I think it was more me, I didn't want to leave her, I was afraid something would happen and I wouldn't be there, now that she is older we are going to start trying to go out once a week. We have lots of friends in the area that are also parents and now that PPD isn't controlling my life, I'm looking forward to date nights again
- Cuddle: This sounds simple but really between cooking diner, cleaning the house, putting my daughter to bed and then trying to crochet or knit or sew when she was sleeping, really cut into our cuddle time. I'm going to try to just spend time with R now time that is just for us while the little one is sleeping (one great reason that I don't sleeper anymore)
- Go Outside: fresh air is good for you, its good for your kids, its good for your soul. It helps everything just clear away. Enjoying the beauty of the outdoors together really puts a new spin on things, I think its important to enjoy the beauty of outside with the person that you love this way you don't just hang out in the same place all the time.
- Surprises: I like to plan special surprises for R when he is coming home from a long weekend, it could be his favorite micro brew or some Beef Bourboinon on a rainy afternoon when it just feels good to be warm inside. It really shows that you think of that person during your day.
- Adventures: I'm going to try to take a family weekend trip once a month, whether its camping or fishing, or just to a local hotel to swim in the pool, going on adventures and trips really puts some spark back into the relationship
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
This post brought to you by PocketSmith Manager. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you have a hard time keeping track of how much cash you have?
Do you need help budgeting your cash?
Do you want to make goals with your money and clearly see them happening or know what steps to take next?
If these sound like you (and clearly everybody needs some help with these)
Then check out PocketSmith Manager its a web based calendar that is made to help you do just that and so much more. Managing money can be hard, especially as a single mom. It can be hard to be sure that you are budgeting in the right way and it can be hard to see your goals come into play.
With PocketSmith Manager I can easily track where my money is going and where it needs to go. Instead of spending hours in front of my books I can spend a few minutes updating my account on the computer and see the results right there in front of me!
PocketSmith Manager is a secure program so you're information is safe. I also love how PocketSmith Manager offers a free subscription plan! Its a great way to see all that they offer without spending a bunch of money on an account that may not suit your needs!
So with a free offer and a chance to get all those dollars in order; check out PocketSmith Manager