Thursday, April 21, 2011

Green your Office

I work in an office; so needless to say I see a lot of paper get wasted, and when I say a lot I mean a ton. Honestly sometimes I shiver at the thought of how much waste comes out of an office. The place I work at makes a very good effort to be as green as possible. I give them a lot of credit especially because I know from experience that most offices don't give a damn about how much waste they create.

When I was introduced to the new post-it line of greener products, I was ecstatic to hear that someone in the office supply industry was putting in an effort to help keep the earth clean.

Post-it has a new line of sustainable products that are not only made from recycled paper, but many have a plant based adhesive. Of course they still come in all the bright and vibrant colors that post-it is known for (good thing because I have gotten pretty accustomed to the bring pieces of paper reminding me which files need to go where)

So today for earth day do yourself, and the earth a favor and grab some post-it greener products for your office. I know that the earth will appreciate it if you do! Grab some greener notes, some super sticky recycled notes,  a recycled easel pad, or some return labels! If you're lucky enough to have one of the Post-it Pop up dispensers that I talked about here, they also have recycled super sticky pop-up notes to fit right in the dispenser!

Giveaway!

The folks over at Post-it are nice enough to give away two packs of post-it greener notes to one lucky Mommypants reader! To enter just be a follower and tell me how you stayed green this earth day! I'll pick one winner on May 22, 2011 on random.org
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment