Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sante Nuts

Lots of brands claim to be the 'best', but its rare that I find a nut that blows the others out of the water. A nut is (for the most part) a nut, and since I tend to stick to organic, and natural brands. I find that I don't usually find one that is mind-blowingly better then another....all that has changed

After one bite of the Sante Roasted Salted Pecans, I was hooked. I actually said; out loud "Wow" they were that good. Not only were they crunchy, they tasted fresh, like someone had just grabbed them out of the oven, and handed me the bag.

Curious if others would have the same reaction I brought the Candied Walnuts to class with me the next day (I sure wasn't going to bring the candied pecans with me I was saving those for last) I wasn't surprised when my classmates had the same 'Wow' reaction! They were super curious "where did you get them?" "how much" I directed them to the Sante Nuts website, so they could get some!

I tried the Garlic Almonds with Annabella's dad, the flavor was a surprise, sweet and spicy at the same time! Great to serve at a football game.

Last I tried the Candied Pecans... alone. As I had assumed after the other flavors, they were pretty much the best nuts ever. They evoked memories of candied nuts that my grandfather made and sent home with my father in the winter. I'm hooked!

The nuts were developed by Sara Tidar in her kitchen, with techniques learned from her Grandmother, Sarah has come up with an amazing product, I bet her grandmother is proud!

Also you'll find a bunch of great recipe for the nuts here!

To try them for yourself (and I highly suggest that you do) Prices range from $4.99 to $5.29 for a 4 oz bag.


Don't forget to enter the Coupon to receive 25% off your order! 
(Good through December 16, 2011)

Coupon

2011-Blog-021

Just enter that code during checkout!

I received a free sample of Sante Nuts for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any cash payments for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment