Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bamboo Bottles!

Its not often that I get a product and EVERYBODY asks me about it.
Maybe its the green attitude of the area.
Maybe its that this product is just plain cool.

Lets face it, buying water in a plastic bottle is wasteful. I'm not going to be a hater, I know its convenient and easy. But when its only 50 cents for a gallon at Whole Foods, its a bit pointless to spend 1.99 on a  liter bottle.

So when I was first approached by the Bamboo Bottle Company, it was an easy choice for me to agree to share it with you readers


This is the most innovative reusable water bottle that I have yet used, sustainable, reusable and safe!

In the past, my choice has always been stainless steel, one cup for my hot beverages in the morning and one bottle for my water. But its a pain carrying around two cups, not to mention lugging them both into school and both out. 

The bottle is glass on the inside, with a bamboo cover that slips over it to make it easy to clean! 

This bottle has gotten me so many compliments, and I have used it every day since I got it.  

BPA free,  so its great for daily use and you can even let your kids drink out if it! 

I love the glass because it doesn't hold the flavor that sometimes I feel that Stainless Steel will sometimes keep the flavor of coffee long after I have cleaned out my bottle

The bottles retail for just $25, and are available on the Bamboo Bottle Co website as well as local retailers which can be found here 

I received a free Bamboo Bottle for this review, all opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any cash payment for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment