Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentines Day at Branson Hilton

This post brought to you by Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love staying at Hotels

I could spend everyday sitting in a hotel room and be completely happy

 

The Hilton Hotels in Branson Missouri are offering some fabulous specials for spending Valentine's day with your loved one!

Even if you don't have a significant other (like myself) I think I would spend my time being ALONE, a wonderful way to relax and spend some well needed alone time. Or maybe I'll find a new person by that time, a hotel is a great way to get close to that new somebody. I would love to book a room at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and get away from the snow in a nice cozy bed complete with clean sheets and mini soaps and shampoos (yaay)

Pregnant? Take a break!! Make a mess and leave it for someone else to clean up (hee hee) Sleep in a comfy bed and hey if you want more pillows? Sure just call up the front, ahh the satisfaction of getting whatever you want whenever you want.

This sounds like a fabulous idea for taking a nice break from the usual house, wouldn't hubby or your significant other just love to get a change of scenery and get to chill in the hot tub for the night?

Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing as well as Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel are offering some great packages to spend time with that special someone.

You get EARLY CHECK IN!!! I for one love to pregame at the hotel and if you're going to spend a weekend there, why not get there early? I mean the pool usually closes by ten and isn't it nice to be able to swim in the pool all day long? You do have to ask for it, but I wouldn't mind!

Also in-room sparkling wine! Champagne? Umm yes, of course if its not permitted or you have a baby on board (in your tummy) they'll provide you with some sparkling cider! Bubbles I do believe personally that they add joy to the world. 

Full Breakfast is also offered and at certain Hiltons, you can get it in your room! As the early riser in my group of friends, I always end up going to the breakfast bar and struggling to bring back food for everyone in the room (yes I know, but people are hungry when they get up and at a hotel who wakes up before ten except for mamas?)  I would just love it to get breakfast delivered to the room!

The Valentine's menu at the Level 2 Steakhouse also makes my mouth water; 5 courses Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Tartar, carmelized pineapple puree and sesame sweet potato crostoni for an appetizer? Oh my goodness that sounds AMAZING! A Askinosie CHocolate Butter Cake? Wow I don't even know what that is but I know its probably fabulous. They are even serving Chateaubriand Wagyu Beef Tenerloin with seared foie gras! Personally, I love foie gras. I know some could take it or leave it, but ever since watching a special on them, I'm a big fan of the stuff.

This Valentine's day, check out the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing or the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel for a magical and fancy evening. Or check out the Hilton near you!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment