Friday, January 28, 2011

Tips for Bloggers

Hey everyone!
Today I'd like to share with you some of my tips for bloggers.
Its a tough internet out there and it can be hard  to keep on top of your blog and get readers
So here are a few of my tips

  • Stick with it: do a post everyday or at least try to, I don't always get to doing a post everyday, but I try, readers like to see you stick with it
  • Post Pictures: I know that we don't always have pictures to go with our posts but they do help
  • Talk about the tough stuff: People like topics that aren't always about sunshine and roses, its good to see that bloggers have problems and it makes readers relate to you
  • Do reviews for products you like: This can be hard, its tough to turn down free stuff, but sometimes something just doesn't fit your blog or its just not worth it.
  • Talk to other bloggers: leave comments and you'll get comments back!
  • Giveaways: give stuff away! If you get offered something to review, ask if you can give one away! People love free stuff, and the worst thing someone can say to you is 'no' if they don't want to give one up
  • Focus, focus, focus be sure to make your blog posts on a subject, if you have more then one thing that you want to blog about, write two posts, people usually don't complain about too much posting
Hope these tips can help a little!

This blog topic was suggested by Social Moms, for more great topics to blog on check out Social Moms Daily Blogging Prompts

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! I'm stopping in to welcome you to The Product Review Place! I'm your newest GFC follower! Stop on over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! I've been posting twice a week for a couple years now - maybe it's time to post more often.

    ReplyDelete