Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
  I would donate to La Leche League. I'm a big breastfeeding advocate and would love to see more money and more funds put into it by our government, parents just don't know these days and its so important!

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
  Well loved them in school, then hated them later on cause I couldn't go out. I loved them when I first moved back to CT, but now I hate them again,there has just been WAY TOO MANY!

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
  I really would love to play guitar, its such a wonderful instrument that you can take to campfires, I just want to learn some Grateful Dead tunes to play while camping

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
  If I had to choose one I guess it would be celebrity, but to be honest I'm not a big fan of any of those. I have enough drama in my own life.

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)

  Lemonadies... haha our friend invented them, Vodka, Sour Mix and Sprite, try it you won't forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment