Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today's Daybook 2-17-2010

Outside my window... Its still dark, looks cold

I am thinking.. about how I wish I were sleeping right now. and how hard it is for me to write 2010 on things

I am thankful for... Annabella, blogging, cafemom

From the kitchen... Nothing right now, probably some oatmeal in a few hours

I am wearing... sweatpants, t-shirt, hoodie

I am reading...  Blogs

I am hoping... to get tired and fall back asleep, that annabella sleeps late today

I am creating... a tutorial, and a quilt

I am hearing... the bathroom fan

Around the house... its a mess, i broke my swiffer

One of my favorite things... my swiffer :( sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week... work on anna's quilt, go to anna's babyshower, get a book for the shower, maybe yoga

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... The great Sebastalo! We were driving down the street the other day and we found these two buffalo, in somebody's yard, I took this pic with my phone, but  I will be getting more soon. He looked right at me!



No comments:

Post a Comment