Thursday, February 18, 2010

SPRING!

I know that out on the east coast, it is still cold and snowy, but out here in California spring has sprung! I figured I would include some pictures for all you snow covered readers!

A Calendula (I'm pretty sure) that lives outside my door, as you can see its not the first bloom of the year! If this isn't a calendula and somebody knows what it is, I would love to know!

My landlord, is apparently a wonderful gardener, there are rosebushes all over the property, here is the one closest to our door Isn't it beautiful?!
And the lavender bush oh the other side of the door from the rose bush, I love this picture I think it came out great, the lavender smells wonderful, I can't wait for it to get a little bit more in bloom so I can walk by and smell it!
And finally my window side wildflowers from the card with seed paper that Ryan gave me! I can't wait to see what comes up! I'll keep you updated, so far only three sprouts! But I only planted it four days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment