Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Etsy shop!

Life has been busy the last few days! I've finally posted the flower headbands up on my etsy shop. So for those of you who aren't crochet inclined, or don't have the time) (or those of you who wanna help me out with the bills)  they are there! Hooray! I'm still not sure on the price, let me know what you think

In other news the teeth are coming in hardcore, if you could here my lovely screaming from the floor you would understand why I purchased an amber teething necklace from e-bay today. I got a green amber set, it has a bracelet and necklace, idk if I'll let her wear the bracelet, those seem to magicly slip off her wrist. But the set is beautiful, I THOUGHT I was being thrifty and getting it for 18.00, till I looked at paypal and realized it was in pounds, so acctually cost me 27.... its okay though, its beautiful and hopefully it will fix this little one's teeth. And maybe poor sophie the giraffe will get a break!

My mom has decided to come in May, which is good, she wasn't going to be able to come out till later this summer but she got away! I'm glad, she spends so much time helping everybody else. I know that she LOVES babies, and part of me feels guilty that her first grandbaby lives all the way out here in California. So I'm always glad when she gets to  come visit and I know that Annabella is as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to go on etsy! The flowers are very cute! and i think the prices are good compared to what other people sell things like that for! Nice work mally!

    ReplyDelete