Wednesday, November 23, 2011

750 Best Appetizers

Since its the holiday season, and time for parties, it only makes sense that we talk about Appetizers. Because lets be honest who doesn't love Appetizer parties?

Personally I look forward to those parties the most out of the year. I also spend my fair share of time at the local tapas bar (wine and appetizers you can't really go wrong there)

Well thanks to 750 Best Appetizers I can have my own tapas party, without heading to Costco (they have some fancy stuff over there!)

Judith Finlayson and Jordan Wagman have come up with an amazing selection that are sure to fit any even that you might happen, or might just inspire you to have an event just because.

This time of year something besides the usual crescent roll wrapped hot dog or deviled eggs would be so appreciated at the holiday party, the Coconut Crusted Chicken Satays are so yummy, and my daughter just can't get enough of them. I have a few other ideas for what to bring to the parties that I'm attending this year how about...

Tomato Balsamic Jam  served with some crostini
The Vegetarian Berry Glazed Fig Tart will be the star of my school potluck
The Ultimate Mozzarella Carozza with roasted bell peppers ..
Poppy Seed-Crusted Yellow-fin Tuna
Classic Ceviche (is easier to make then I thought)
Coffee Scented Hazelnuts would make a great hostess gift 

So before you start your menu planning this year, check out the750 Best Appetizers by Judith Finlayson and Jordan Wagman at Robert Rose Publishing, You plan the tapas party and have everyone else provide the wine!

I received a free copy of '750 Best Appetizers for this review. All opinions are 100% mine I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment