Thursday, November 10, 2011

The No Cry Picky Eater solution

Do you have a picky eater on your hands?

For some parents its easy, their kids will eat just about anything they see in front of them. 

For a long time now I've always put it off to just being good kids, or having parents that are vegetarians...  

That was until I read The No Cry Picky Eater Solution by Elizabeth Pantley. 

When I first picked up the book I noticed that right away Elizabeth didn't blame me for my child's lack of veggie enthusiasm.

I also noticed that it was FILLED to the brim with tips and tricks for getting your child to try new flavors (or even reintroduce some that weren't so favorable) by using different shapes, sizes and  colors. 

Elizabeth also gives some great advice on how to transition kids to new foods like adding a bit of a healthy choice to a previous favorite.

In the first part of the book, I appreciated that it helped me decide if my toddler was getting the nutrients in the food that she needed. Of course I could take her to a nutritionalist for this sort of information and if she was having any signs of malnutrition I would have, but for a healthy girl, I just wanted to make sure she was getting everything she needed. 


In the last section of the book there are some fun recipes to try at home. The recipes are yummy and appealing to kids, while at the same time being healthy!

If you have a picky eater on your hands don't give up, there is a way to get them to love green veggies just as much as you do (or in my case hopefully more then I do)  

The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution is a great book for new parents, or for those who are just struggling to get through dinner without a fight! 

Elizabeth also has some other great books so be sure to check out her website!
I received a free copy of  The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution for this review. I did not recieve any monetary compensation for this review. All opinions are 100%mine



No comments:

Post a Comment