Monday, November 14, 2011

The Olive Tap

I have a confession to make

I've eaten two french baguettes in the last two days....

But its for a review!! I had to, just HAD TO make sure that the amazing Olive Oil and Balsamic vinegar that I was sent from the Olive Tap was a real thing.


Because honestly it tasted like heaven.

When I first opened the package, after I had jumped for joy at the sight of a free sample of tasty oil and vinegar was how thick the balsamic vinegar was in the bottle. Not your everyday cheap-o bottle


I was also sent theTuscan Herb Olive Oil, at first I wasn't sure I would like it, but when added to the balsamic vinegar gifts I really loved the way that it tasted, and hence that is why I ate all the olive oil and vinegar with two loaves of bread..

The Olive tap has some amazing oils and vinegar to try the Sorrento Orange Olive Oil is next on my list.

If you are having a hard time with gift shopping this year, The Olive Tap is a site worth visiting, there is no gift that tops one of yummy food, especially a bottle of olive oil or balsamic vinegar which can turn a night where funds are low, into a gourmet affair. 

For a gift that lasts all year long, check out the Olive Taps Sampler Clubs! Where you can sign up to get seasonal pairings of oils and vinegar four times a year! Doing a little holiday shopping for yourself never hurt anybody!

At some great prices, you can't go wrong with The Olive Tap this year!


Head on over to the site and pick up some gift packagesto give to family, friends, or just to have on hand in case someone unexpectedly gets you a gift! 

I received a free sample of Tuscan Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar for this review, All opinions are 100% mine I did not receive any monetary payments for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment