Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hot, fresh and.... Gluten Free?....for free

This post brought to you by Schar. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Screen Shot 2011-10-12 at 10.37.57 AMIf you have recently discoverd an allergey or intollerance to gluten. i'm going to make an educated guesss that you  miss the taste of warm crusty bread fresh from the oven. 

Screen Shot 2011-10-12 at 10.37.57 AMWell now the people over at Schar Foods Euroe's leading Gluten-free food brand has re-launched thier sub sandwhich, ciabatta rolls and baugettes! Yes you read that correct thats three products, all bread related

Not only that but the Schar club is offereing a free sample kit to the first 2,000 members to request one!  

(your welcome)

Once you sign up , you'll see a colum titled 'tootbox' and under that will be a section that reads 'giveaways' simply click on that link, fill out the form and then wait for your free samples!

Screen Shot 2011-10-12 at 10.37.57 AM 

Schar club rolls are GMO-free, low fat and a great source of fiber. All you need to do is pull them from the freezer! They are heat and serve so you'll have warm crusty rolls, to go with your favorite diner. I love the idea of being able to have an acctual sandwich at lunch, and from the looks of these breads on the site, I don't think I would even miss the gluten variety! 

I'm always confident in foods that come from Europe, the standards of food are quite high over there, i rarely find myself dissappointed when I spend the extra few dollars on european foods. And if there is one thing that I can say for Europe they know how to make some great bread.

Schar club seems like a great program for those who need to choose gluten-free foods. Which one of the gluten-free foods are you most excited to try? I'm excited about the Ciabatta rolls (mmm my fav) Let me know in the comments below which one you want to try! 

And  do yourself a favor and sign up for  the free sample !

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment