I received this award yesterday from desperate for coffee, she has an adorable blog with lots of stories I can relate to, some yummy recipes, and great advice! Thanks Katie!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are worthy of the award.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Now Ten things about me
- I am a picky eater! Which is why I learned to cook, in my list of hated foods? : Mustard, mayonnaise, potato chips in any flavor but plain, olives.
- I've driven across the country three times! Two of the times it only took me two and a half days! The third we were on I-80 in an awful snowstorm! It took us almost a week and a half
- I am a 'Dead Head'! I followed around Bob Wier and Phil Lesh for about four years! They were probably some of the best times of my life! I still go see them whenever they are in the area
- I hate snow: The sound of walking on it gives me chills up my spine. I moved to California so that I could avoid it
- I love chickens: I think they are so funny, they remind me of old ladies
- I want a cow: I love them, I get ridiculously excited every time i see one (which is a lot around here) I think they are so amazing
- I was a pirate: I worked on a sailboat where we would get to participate in reenactments in New London CT. We would get to be pirates!
- I want to go on Wheel of Fortune: I watch it religiously, but I think I would be too nervous to get up there.
- I cheat at crosswords: I bought a crossword puzzle book, and if I don't have the answers after a few min. I usually cheat.
- I eat pizza like I live in New York, after perfecting pizza dough, I eat it like I still live in the Bronx
Well there are ten facts about me now here are ten blogs that I discovered and love reading!
Prudent Baby: This site has adorable tutorials, as well as links to projects on the web
Free Pretty Things for You: Sweet projects and printables, lots of giveaways, I've won two!
a chicken city farm: Of course I love chickens! These folks have an urban chicken farm!
Tatertots and Jello: great crafts and fun giveaways
HoboMama: natural parenting and living
Barefoot foodie: hilarious
Random recycling be green
Coming Home this mama does it all!
Down to earth another blog with a mama that does it all