Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning and Happy December 1st!

I am spending this morning cold!! But warming up with some New England coffee that I received in my SheBlogs swag bag! They sent me the Breakfast Blend. I'm quite a fan, its mellow but yummy. I don't have to add quite as much cream as I usually do so thats nice. I also really like the caffeine content, its keeping me awake,  with extra energy for blogging! Hooray! 

They Have some awesome deals for the holidays so get over there now so you can have some great coffee on  Christmas morning, grab some decaf for the old folks after diner.

If you would like to get your hands on some New England coffee check out their website!

I received a sample of new england coffee, for this review, the opinions are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment