Sunday, March 28, 2010

Redwoods

I've just about caught up on everything this week, expect a great review of Soapnutz this week. I've had a lot of cleaning to do. But I'm glad its done, Ryan will be going out of town for a few days this week, so I should have a few days to keep the place looking tidy

So, not wanting to dissapoint, I decided to put some pictures of our trip to Armstrong Woods, in Guernville, CA. I lived here while I was pregnant with Annabella, its a strange little town, and I was happy to move out, but there are lots of redwoods, so I love to go pretend I'm an elf.

Annabella was ready to go!

we should have looked at this first, but we ended up getting a little bit lost and taking a picture of the map so we would remember how to get back!
pretending I live in a tree
Heather demonstrating what way a tree grows
Annabella's first picture with the oldest tree in Armstrong woods 
We couldn't manage a picture without her trying to eat dirt
mommy and baby

Auntie Heather and Baby

I'm always a fan of water in the woods
Heather is so artsy with the Sepia
She started to get a little bit tired
crazy burnt up roots
make great photos
for all involved
I think these were roots as well
By the end of the day we were ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment