Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crochet Longies!

I have recently fallen in love with Crocheting, I love it, So I decided to try out topazdodge's longies pattern on cloth diaper nation, it was easy as pie! And the results were fantastic. I think I could have made the wasteband a little smaller, but this was easily fixed by threading a piece of ribbon through the top. I love them, they are not wool, so they don't wick away moisture like they are made to do, but, thats okay, I think they look cute, I made them flair a little extra at the bottom, as well as enhancing the ruffle on the bottom.
\
The first official pic of my little annabella, I also made that quilt



1 comment:

  1. Nice pants! Annabella is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! What beautiful eyes and those chubby arms with the elastic band wrists. You must enjoy her so much!

    ReplyDelete