Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Walgreen's supplements, an affordable alternative

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Pharmacist

When deciding on a way to lose weight, boost my immunity or just about fix anything. I am always going for vitamins and other natural ways to help my body do what its naturally supposed to do. 

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

So naturally (no pun intended) I was excited to try the new Walgreen's Brand Green Tea  Dietary Suppliment which are supposed to help curb appetite burn calories and boost energy. I appreciate help with all of these daily and its good to know that Walgreens has Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products in their stores to help make finding supplements easy!

holder]To better test my theory, I decided to skip my morning coffee for the day and see if I could still go about my daily routine of cleaning hotel rooms and other places at work. I am happy to note that i did feel energized through my morning, but I didn't have that craving for more caffeine (or in my case chocolate covered almonds) after the caffeine had wore off. I felt aware and awake through the day. And I was able to crave my usual craving for chocolate in the middle of the day with an apple instead. For some reason when I start my day trying to stay healthy; I usually continue that way.

AdvertisementThe other thing I liked about the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products is that they are affordable; the Green Tea Supplements are about two dollars less then the name brand products which is great because as a single mom every little bit counts, if I buy one a month for  a year that's $24 I save by choosing the Walgreens' Brand over the other brands. Why pay all that extra a year for the same thing?

 

When you choose Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products Walgreens will donate to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. The purpose is to provide health and wellness services to local communities in your area. Annually Walgreens will donate over $3 million to the fund. That's a lot of help!

So before you choose an expensive supplement at the health food store, be sure to check out the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products you never know when they will have just what you need for a smaller price!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment