Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Panera Bread+New Items = yum!!

I went over to Panera Bread the other day and OH MAN! 
Was I excited about the new items on the menu

Okay so I'm not gonna lie, I used to be a Panera FREAK!, Almost every day I was in there for the portabella sandwich with some french onion soup.  (Hey it was close to work) And the food was so yummy.

After a while I moved out West, I stopped going to fast food places. Not that I really consider Panera fast food, but its easy to go to the salad bar at whole foods.

Thats till recently, I discovered the Thai Chopped Chicken Salad at my local Panera bread! Yep a salad a the bread store. (Of course I get my carbs in with one of those yummy rolls)

The salad was tangy, peanuty, citrusy and a bit spicy. I loved how the chicken was cut up already so I didn't have to try cutting it up on top of the salad. Of course I always love how Panera uses regular plates when they serve some of their food. Its so much greener and better for the environment.

I also tried the new Wild Berry Smoothie. I really liked how it didn't taste like fake sugary fruit like most of the smoothies that I get when I go out. Although Annabella finished most of it, but it was something that filled her up and I could feel good that she was eating. Its even made with stoneyfield yogurt. Which I know from experience doesn't have crap in it. Its less then 300 calories and made with blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and black raspberries. High in B vitamins and we all have heard about how healthy  berries are to add to our diets lately

I am so excited about the new menu items at Panera Bread and I can't wait to check out more of them next time I'm over in the area.

Be sure to check out your local Panera for these and many more menu items!

I recieved a gift card for Panera Bread for this review, all opinions are my own. I did not receive any cash for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment