Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Dance First, Think Later"

Alright, before I post this review let me just say that I like books that are easy to pick up and put down, having a toddler, and a full time job makes it hard to read novels. By the time I get started reading something, its too late, I'm already being pulled in another direction.

Which is why I like books that have quick sayings about life, or about being zen or whatever they might be about. Little saying that make me feel good inside are something that I like to have strewn around my home in different places, so I can just pick them up whenever I might need one.

"Dance First, Think Later" is one of these books. Its a compilation of 618 quotes about following your heart and living your life to the fullest. Sometimes it can be hard to remember to follow our hearts. They are inspiring statements that are quick and easy to read.

One of my favorites
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”—Oscar Wilde

If you don't have time to read a book to get the lesson, try out "Dance First, Think Later" and you'll get quotes that are straight to the point and meaningful. They are great conversation starters or fun notes to put into your kid's lunch for school! 

I recieved a copy of  "Dance First, Think Later" for this review, I did not receive any cash for this review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment