Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Since I can't upload any pic's here is a wishlist

Great Things for under $100

I can't get any photos to upload on Blogger, 
But I know you need an update
So here's a list I've compiled of some great items for under $100, 
Most I want
a few I have
but they're all great


Vera Bradley Baby / Diaper Bag in Sittin' in a Tree

Vera Bradley Baby Bag: This bag has 11 count them 11 pockets! How perfect to a pocket obsessed person like myself. Vera Bradley bags are so great, and I love how they let you see what patterns are on sale for which bags. I would love one of these in just about any color! Some patterns are on sale for only $60!



3-in-1 calf fringe boot from Minnetoka: Are these not adorable?? I love how versitile they are, I' hoping to score them in the black they would look great with skinny jeans or a pair of leggings, and for under $100 on 
Moccasins.com they're a great deal for shoes you can wear three different ways. I'm a HUGE fan of the feathers!


Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Stride-to-Ride Dino: My mom got this for Annabella on her Birthday and it was a sure winner, this is one of those toys that can distract your child when they just seem to be getting into everything! It not only is a ride on toy, but the back opens so that it can be a tool for walking as well! This toy  goes for just under $40 on Amazon, but you can also find it at your local toy store
Josie Maran Argan Mascara: I know I know $30 seems like a lot for mascara, but after seeing ingredients like 'shellac' in my mascara, I vowed to go organic for the sake of my lashes! This stuff looks amazing on my lashes, they are thick, long and not clumpy. Try it and you'll never go back 


The Ergo Backpack : This not only attaches to the Ergo, but it also is a backpack that you can use after the Ergo no longer fits your baby, I love backpacks, and this would just make my Ergo that much more convenient! I hate having to carry a diaper back around as well as my carrier, with this I could just wear add it to the Ergo! It will run you just under  $50!

Nature's Gate Sunless Tanner, Self Tanning Lotion 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Nature's Gate Sunless Tanner, : Of all the reviews that I read this seemed to be the best. I recently heard that pantyhose were a no-no. Since I'm pale and have recently rediscovered my love for dresses, I've decided I really need to learn how to use sunless tanner before winter. And it only costs about $10!!

Not for Kids Only

Not for Kids Only: This tape by Jerry Garcia and David Grisman is filled with great tunes that we all know and love, as well as a few new ones that are sure to make you and your kids start singing along. I love the sounds of Jerry and David's voices as they sing these songs, they give you a warm feeling in your stomach. For under $20 this will save your car trips



Yo Gabba Gabba Live Tickets: I try not to let Annabella watch too much television but who can resist it sometimes (and since we all have our guilty television pleasures). I can't wait to take Annabella down to San Francisco to see Yo Gabba Gabba. She loves the music, and I know she will have a blast dancing with all the kids. (Also, I support any product that can help stretch a car trip)
The K-Dash Drape Front Tunic with Cowl Neck: I have been working on updating my mom style, and its no secret that I love Kourtney Kardashian's style, I love how she has simple pieces, that are most of the time free of obnoxious labels. This top would look wonderful paired with some leggings (and maybe some minnetonka boots). For only  $29.96, you really couldn't find a better deal

ScotchTM 3M Jumbo 90 Sheet Lint Rollers - 5pk (a total of 450 sheets)

ScotchTM 3M Jumbo 90 Sheet Lint Rollers : In the past most of my stuff was brown and I could have cared less if it was covered in dog hair, these days, I tend to care a little bit more about my appearance. I think that having one of these stocked in every room could help with lots of frustrations I have with dog hairs on my nice black clothes.


Hope you find some of these useful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment