Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shutterfly Has some great cards

As a mom, I am now, (I think) required to send out those adorable cards of my kids for holidays

Personally, I'm a fan of any cards that let me display multiple pictures of my adorable daughter. I know that since all of our family lives out east they like getting as many pictures as possible, and Its hard (and expensive) to send pictures to everybody  (especially grandparents that refuse to use computers) 

Luckily, tons of websites have cards that I can personalize, to my heart's content.

Which brings me to Shutterfly
They have tons of cards that can fit just about every occasion.

While, browsing through the possibilities I stumbled upon this little number in the


Does it get any better then that?? This is the 'Year in Pictures" Card

This is perfect because I can put all those adorable pictures of Annabella to use, and I don't have to worry if they are 'seasonal' or go out and rush to take pictures of her in a jacket while its still warm outside!

I also like this card because in addition to covering it with my daughter's faces, I can send it to anybody. I can  be politically correct and send it to all my friends because it doesn't say 'Merry Christmas'

I also love how the color scheme can be used all year round, this way my family member can put it on thier fridges and have it up year round (okay I'll probably have one on my fridge too) I'm not too big a fan of the red and green cards up till July.

The other story cards they have allow for multiple children, and have spaces to write info about what they have done throughout the years (this can make those awkward holiday phone calls a little easier because grandparents and other relatives have something to ask the kids about)

Shutterfly also has some great invitations to send out for your Christmas or other holiday parties, if you still need to mail out some for thanksgiving, now is the time to get started because its almost here (you also might want to start thinking about what pie you are going to make)

So head on over to Shutterfly to pick out  your holiday cards now and its one more thing you can check off your every growing list of 'Holiday To Do's"


I wrote this post to recieve 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures Mommy pants! You and your daughter look like you are having such a great time!

    Wow..makes me wish I could get up there. Pennsylvania is one place I've actually never visited.

    I've been swamped with house selling adventures and four birthdays..and an art show, but I'm finally able to visit again and thought I'd drop by. Your blog looks really nice btw!

    xo
    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete