Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture!


I was just introduced to the COOLEST photo product to hit the market since Polaroids. Its called the Fracture, what it does is print your digital photos right onto glass! They are then simple to mount and view! I think this product is incredible! 

The glass that Fracture prints on is super safe, it has no sharp edges, it is also shatter proof! You can pick a frame from the website and print it right onto the glass with your picture!

The  Fracture  images won't fade or scratch! And they will last in full sunlight 3-5 years! Not that I plan to hang any pictures outside in full sunlight but its always nice to have options.

The process is simple, upload your photo, customize the picture and choose the frame, they'll send it to you and you can hang it on your wall!

Check it out at www.fractureme.com

I found out about this on Twitter moms and if I'm one of the first 100 participants to write about this, I'll get to try a  Fracture, and writing a follow up post about my experience

Wish me luck!!



I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment