Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Candles from Mrs. Meyers

I'm usually more of an incense burner then a candle person,  my mother, I'm pretty sure, still thinks that I'm smoking on that wacky tobbaccy in my room pretty much every time that I light up a stick (or five) but alas, me and Nag Champa are pretty much best friends.

But lately I've had a new obsession, now I have a rule about always getting a real Christmas tree, because I LOVE the smell of a fresh Pine tree, and not even that candler from New England could ever get that smell down into something that could burn in my house. 

Mrs. Meyer's did it,  no joke people, its amazing. I burn this candle in my room every day, it smells amazing, when I walk upstairs it smells like a Christmas tree, The scent is Iowa Pine, and though I've never had an Iowa Pine-tree in my house, I'm pretty sure that if I went to Iowa, this is what it would smell like.

The Orange Clove scent that smells just like those little art projects you would make in middle school for the family! As is typical of the two of us, my best friend uses the orange clove scent in her house and I have to agree it smells great. Mrs. Meyer's really got it down on this one as well!

The scents also come in a dish soap, hand soap and countertop spray. I liked them so much my best friend and I also bought in our new favorite scents last time we went to the store. And I plan to get the rest when I go to Target!

The candles cost less then $3 and are available at Target stores. 

I really like how the tins are reusable! A great way to store buttons, beads, hooks, extra Christmas lights, or ornaments! 

Light up a few of these and leave them around at your next holiday gathering and you are sure to have everyone in the Christmas Spirit!


I received a free pair of Mrs. Meyer's Candles for this review. All opinions are 100% mine, I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment