Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Brazees

Have you ever had to wear and elegant dress and been stuck with a bra strap issue?

My boobs are pretty small, but I like to keep them....elevated. And I'm not really the type to go without a bra, no matter how many times people seem to tell me I could.

Which was why I was so excited to try Le Brazees, these adorable Le Brazees are simple jeweled straps that you can attach to your convertible bra. Instead of a thick bra-strap you'll see a beautiful row of beads or gems that not only look good with your outfit, they compliment it!

I love wearing  Le Brazees, they look wonderful with the modern day Off the shoulder looks and go great under a tank top for the summer.

Providing support and style Le Brazees are a great stocking stuffer and addition to a holiday outfit. 

You can get Le Brazees in almost any shade so its easy to match them to a prom or special event. A functional gift for your bridesmaids!

I love wearing my LeBrazees and I think that they are a wonderful addition to any wardrobe! 

Affordable you can get a set of Le Brazees for just $20 some even made from Swarvoski crystals!

You can find LeBrazees on their website at www.lebrazees.com 


I received a free set of Le Brazees for this review. All opinions are 100% mine I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. 

1 comment:

Recent Visitors