Thursday, September 27, 2012

Where are my clients?

Oh its a slow week in the world of massage, and mama is BROKE as a joke!

I dislike very much these times of scrounging by, wishing for the best, hoping that things turn out okay for the rest of the week. At the same time I appreciate them, reminding me of what I do (and don't have) in this world and helping me know that I can get through just about any tough time...its bad right now but OH LORD its been much much worse

So I'm blogging, I'm getting things off my mind, I'm taking care of business. I'm doing the things that I need to do so that when my business is ready to get moving, I'm ready to move with it.

And its fall, the leaves are turning, the weather is getting cold, I've broken out my leopard print winter jacket, and I'm ready for fall food, tonight I'm making home made hot pockets so be prepared for that tutorial coming up this week or next., its a great way to use leftovers, without them actually TASTING like leftovers!

I've also been taking some great pictures on my travels, check out this Amish (or something) brother and sister I saw outside of the grocery store in PA

That's all for now! Working on some great stories for the next few weeks so be sure to stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment