Friday, January 20, 2012

Work Is Something


Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath
Work is something I love to do, not do something I have to do, but I think part of the reason is because I love my job. I know not many people feel this way about going into the office but I guess I'm just one of those lucky ones who found the right position at the right time for the right price. The only thing I don't really like about my job is a lot of my coworkers… They don't really seem to understand professional boundaries when it comes to e-mailing or calling me at home. I spent a lot of time in the office but when I leave I expect to be left alone until I come back the next day but for whatever reason as soon as I get home my phone is almost always ringing off the hook. I recently got clear wire wimaxand I was a terrible decision because now I'm e-mailing with my colleagues all night long instead of spending time with my husband and children!

No comments:

Post a Comment