Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Start the New Year Healthy with Sun Ridge Farms!

If one of your New Years Resolutions is to stay healthy this year then you should give Sun Ridge Farms a try. 

A company based out of Santa Cruz California (an area where I have recently discovered makes some super yummy and nutritious foods)  Sun Ridge Farms is a company with products that are not only delightful for your taste-buds, but good for you and easy on your wallet!

I'll be honest and tell you that the first thing I devoured from the box of goodies was the Dark Chocolate Almonds, the only part of that that I regret was that so few were left after I finished! Made with all natural dark chocolate, a personal favorite of mine. I was happy to enjoy a good 2/3 of the bag.

The Tamari Roasted Mixed Nuts are the perfect snack to bring along on a hike or for a long car trip. Different then the usual salted variety of nuts, Cashews, Almonds, Peanuts, Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds are coated in Tamari adds a taste that is less harsh then salt. Everyone in the family enjoyed these!

Finally I gave the Organic Nutcracker Crunch a try, Its a delightful Asian inspired trail mix. Which like the Tamari Roasted Nuts, is a great surprise from the usual trail mix of cashews, Chex-mix and m&m's. I loved the Sesame sticks and really felt a boost of energy. It was a great selection when I brought it as a snack for a full day of giving chair massage!  Just a handful between every few massages and I was able to keep sustained through out the day.

I really enjoy the way SunRidge Farms has been able to bring such modern twists to such classic snacks. All the above snacks cost under $5 which make them a great choice when you're low on cash or in a hurry!

So next time that you're stocking up on snacks head on over to the SunRidge Farm site and see if there is a retailer near you, or order some straight from their site!

I received a free box of products from SunRidge Farms for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any monetary payment for this review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment