Monday, January 9, 2012

Kidz SuperFood

I'll admit it, my baby who once ate everything in her eyesight, is not so good about eating her greens anymore, add that in with a mama who simply doesn't have the time to crank out a green smoothie every morning and you have my frustration.

How do I get my two year old to eat everything that she needs?

There was a time when I had all the time in the world to puree foods into other foods and hide the goodies, but my time (and my food processor) have been a bit inaccessible lately which is why I was happy to try  

This product from Amazing Grass, is like chocolate milk that is GOOD for your little one (no actually good for them, not like what you tell yourself when the little one is downing chocolate syrup and some milk)

Its a green drink in the form of a powder which is tasty and makes your kids want to eat......err drink their greens! 

Each serving contains 3 servings of fruits and vegetables but only 1 gram of sugar! 
(already we are beating that chocolate milk)
And its non-dairy, non-gluten, non-caffeinated, non-GMO and VEGAN!

I love it as a before school meal since my little one isn't the best about breakfast, its very easy to persuade her with the word 'chocolate'

So give Kids SuperFood from Amazing Grass a try! Its only $24.99 on sale now for 30 servings! Less then a dollar a day! 

I received a free trial of Kids SuperFood from Amazing Grass for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. I did not receiveD any monetary payments for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment