Monday, December 28, 2009

Miracle Reggae

Annabella is teething..... and I know I am going to get lots of crap for this, but a DVD is the answer..... But its not an overstimulating DVD, is a documentary about some people that play reggae, Okay, I don't really know what its about, but they are in jamaica and they say "I" it has subtitiles so if you wanna know what they are saying or what its about they will tell you

Okay ready.... here it is

Rockers - 25th Anniversary Edition

                                                      Rockers - 25th Anniversary Edition

I don't care how bad of a mood she is in when I put that on she just quiets down and watches them, dances, screams talks to them. Maybe rastafari knew what he was doing? Either way, I don't mind it because I get to listen to SWEET reggae music instead of my little baby being sad

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, teething! My wee-one likes Radiohead and sometimes we listed to 80's music from my I-pod. She did a lot of sleeping when her first teeth came in. I'm dreading those molars, though!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, look forward to seeing some new pics of your little one!

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete