Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crispy Cantaloupe

Cantaloupe, it pretty much screams summer, I put it in smoothies, fruit salad, on top of ice cream, or serve it with a bit of yogurt for breakfast.

One thing I have never considered doing with Cantaloupe, was dehydrating it.  It had always seemed like such a watery fruit, so I was unsure how well it would be dehydrated.

Lucky for me someone figured out how to do it for me! Crispy Green recently sent me their new 'Crispy Cantaloupe" YUM! Its been a huge hit in my house for all involved. 

Its a great addition to her regular dried fruits, which she thinks of as 'candy' (tee hee sneaky mother tricks)

Crispy Cantaloupe is nut free, dairy free, gluten free, vegan friendly, and kosher certified!

I love the .36oz pouches which fit great into school lunches as well as in Annabella's snack basket. The pouch only contains 40 calories and ZERO FAT!

I love that when you look at the ingredient list there is just one "CANTALOUPE!" 

These are a hit for sure in my house, I keep them in the car, in my purse, in my backpack, and of course in the cabinet.

A great snack for little ones to carry around in the convenient pouch

Find out where to get some near you by checking out the Crispy Green Website

Or on Facebook


I received a free pack of "Crispy Green Crispy Cantaloupe" for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any cash for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment