Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Prices on Glasses

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you wear glasses?

If you do then you're all to familiar with the high prices and hassles that can be find at the optical shop in your shopping or strip mall. And who wants to pay the prices at the optometrists office?

Introducing Zenni Optical, where you can get your glasses at affordable prices, with free shipping sent right to your doorstep? Okay, so maybe that was a bit of a rhetorical question but you get my point.

Zenni Optical was even featured in Time magazine; and I've always put good faith into products that I find in Time. 

I did a bit of shopping around on the Zenni Optical website and I learned that I could save about $40 to $50 dollars if I bought my spectacles through them. I didn't even factor in the time, gas, or inevitable shopping spree that I will be sure to go on if I had to wait for my glasses to be ready, (That or a calorie laden trip to the food court)

While sitting there on your computer, why not check out some of the great glasses they have over at Zenni Optical,  its worth both  the time and the money that you'll save. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment