Sunday, November 11, 2012

Navitas Naturals Organic Coconut Powder

Found inside fresh young coconuts, Coconut water is an ancient hydration tool that has been found used for thousands of years. in one 35 calorie serving, you not only get essential vitamins and minerals, it provides more potassium then a banana, and it provides the liquids that your body needs for proper hydration.

I first learned about coconut water in massage school, I went to massage school in Northern California so its safe to say that many of my classmates were VERY into healthy living, green lifestyle, and coconut water.  At first I brushed it off as a fad, but after trying it for myself and learning about it I was very impressed and added it into my daily smoothie as well as mixing it into other drinks that I had through my day.

I was very impressed to see coconut water available at the Napa Valley Marathon, where I worked as a sports massage therapist for runners after they finished the race. I saw coconut water being used for the runners instead of the usual high fructose sugary sports drink that is so often dumped onto the heads of coaches after football games. I was so excited, it made so much more sense to give athletes something natural from the earth to repair and hydrate their bodies!


And now an amazing product has come onto the market!


Navitas Naturals Organic Coconut Water Powder

As I go through my mind I can think of so many wonderful benefits for this product, because like powdered milk, you don't have to refrigerate it! It also weighs less then what a container of coconut water.

I can bring it camping and have the convenience of coconut water without having to have it take up space in my cooler.

On a marathon (not that I run marathons) its a great option so you can not only get hydrated, but build up the electrolytes in your body and get some calories in there! It has five key electrolytes for hydration : Sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.

I love that I can store these and that way I can have coconut water on hand in case we get snowed in, or can't get to the store for some reason.

I love being able to customize how my coconut water will taste. Simply stir 11 grams into a glass of water and you can have a hydrating sports drink, sometimes I add a bit more when I make it for my morning smoothie, that way I can add more or less depending on the flavor that I'm looking for that morning.

I feel that I have only begun to discover the possibilities of this product, there are so many benefits having coconut water powdered. 

Navitas Naturals is a company who's mission is to provide the best organic superfoods, to increase energy and enhance health. If you are new to superfoods, then this is defiantly a company and a website to check out.

Superfoods really do add a lot to a diet, I started with adding different ones to my smoothies in the morning, but have been adding them to my diet and find myself turning to Navitas naturals for the highest quality.

You can find Navitas Naturals Organic Coconut Water Powder at stores through North America including; Whole Foods Markets, Wegmans, Sprouts, and HEB. You can also find it online at Navita's Naturals Online, as well as Amazon.

I was provided a sample of Navitas Naturals Organic Coconut Water Powder for this review, all opinions are my own, I did not receive monetary compensation for this review 




No comments:

Post a Comment