Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Waxelene! The Petroleum Free Alternative!

I grew up with a grandmother who fully believed in Vaseline, and I'll admit that we used it for everything from moisturizer to greasing squeaky hinges on doors.

Waxelene is an eco-friendly alternative to Petroleum Jelly contacted me for a review and I was happy to give it a try! 

I really loved when I read the ingredients in Waxelene; Organic Soy Oil, Beeswax,  Natural Vitamin E Oil, and Organic Rosemary Oil.   There are three main things that I LOVE about that list 
  1. The ingredients are natural, and organic.
  2. The ingredients are actually good for skin
  3. Petroleum is never used!
I started using Waxelene for my daughter's legs which are often dry and bumpy. I used it twice a day once in the morning before school and once at night after her bath or before I put on her pajamas.

I 'm pleased to say that after only about two and a half weeks of use, my daughter's skin has greatly improved   Even her father has noticed a difference.

I have also been using Waxelene for my hands, feet and lips. I apply a thick coat of Waxelene before bed or before I do the dishes. The heat from a pair of gloves helps to really get the Waxelene into my skin!

Waxelene is great for everyday use, because it isn't oily or greasy like petroleum jelly.  Its aerated which makes it soak easily into skin, without clogging pores.

Not just the product is eco-friendly. Waxelene comes in recyclable glass jars, instead of plastic so the jars can easily be reused and recycled. 

Next time you need to reach for that Petroleum Jelly, think twice and give Waxelene a try,  you will not only get better results but you'll feel better knowing that you used a healthy product!

Be sure to visit the Waxelene Website
for more information, updates and information on where you can find Waxelene near you!

I received a free sample pack of Waxelene for this review,.All opinions are 100% mine. I did not receive any monetary payment for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment