Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Healthy Snacks at your doorstep

Did u know that snacking is one of the leading causes of childhood obesity?

Its not something that we often think about, because of course a snack is... well just a snack to many of us, but the truth is we need to be thinking about what we are eating, even when its just a snack. Sometimes it can be hard to find something to snack on that is exciting and new, we get bored of the same healthy snacks of hummus and carrots, or celery and peanut butter.

Introducing NatureBox, a box of wholesome  minimally processed snacks, that are delivered right to your doorstep. Don't get tired of the same old snacks anymore. Each NatureBox comes with 15-20 servings across 4-6 packages of snacks. A great alternative to grabbing that same bag of chips at the store, try a new snack each month!



Each NatureBox costs $19.95, you subscribe monthly and you can pause or stop your subscription at anytime!  I can't tell you exactly what will be IN each NatureBox but I can tell you what will NOT be in them!


  • No Trans-Fats
  • No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
  • No High-Fructose Corn Syrup
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Artificial Colors
  • No Artificial Sweeteners

So what did I find in my  November Nature Box?

  •  Carrot Chips
  •  Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Seeds
  •  Chipotle Maple Almonds
  •  Country Ranch Peas
  •   Cinnamon Spiced Granola.

Yes I really did approve of ALL the items in this box, the Granola was my favorite by far, second followed by the Maple Chipotle Almonds (oh man do I love me some almonds!)



I was very surprised by the Carrot Chips, something that I had never tried before, but I REALLY loved eating! I'm looking forward to trying more snacks from the NatureBox.

Nature Box is a great gift idea for the person who has everything, why not get them a few months of NatureBox

So go ahead try a NatureBox!


I received a free NatureBox for this review, all opinions are 100% mine, I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment