Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twist Organic Flavored Water

Finally! A flavored water that acctually makes sense
Its not sweetened with sugar!
Instead the people over at Twist have created a flavored water that is sweetened with Agave!
A great idea for kids to take to school with lunches!

With six great flavors, you can add one in lunches each day for a new flavor, or if you're like me its a great treat for a special day or a Friday lunch.

My daughter loved the twist waters as did I, which says a lot  because normally I hate flavored waters. 
Its only got 9 calories!!

I liked how natural the Twist water tasted, it was clean like water but still had flavor in it so that it could substitute  the taste of soda or other sugary flavored water drinks.

Another thing that I liked about the Twist waters were the flavors they come in 
  • Mandarin White Tea
  • West Indies Lime
  • Mango Acai
  • Wild Strawberry
  • Lemon
  • Pomegranate Blueberry
We tried the Lemon and the Wild Strawberry.

Annabella preferred the Wild Strawberry which is a tad sweeter so I think it appealed to her more. 

I enjoyed the Lemon, it was light and didn't make me think I was drinking soda rather then water which I commonly feel with other beverages like this. 

I really want to try the West Indies Lime, I'm a huge fan of putting limes in my water so I think I may have found a match for me! 

To find out more about Twist water visit their website at www.drinktwist.com

To find a retailer near you visit http://www.drinktwist.com/StoreLocator






No comments:

Post a Comment