Monday, December 20, 2010

Home for Christmas

After a slightly hectic plane ride (other passangers and not Annbella this time)
We made it back to the East coast for good

I'm so glad to be back, it feels good to watch family enjoy Annabella. Her favorite person absolutly has to be my little cousin Kolt, he's 8 years old and they have become absolutly infatcuated with each other. Kolt is glad that he's not the baby anymore and Annabella follows him around all day long and copies exaclty what he does!

She warms up to each family member quickly (except for the men that don't have beards) Its great to see how much they enjoy her, each family member finding a special way to entertain her. Its been 8 years since we had a baby in the family! I look forward to her having the opportunity out here to form an individual and special bond with each member of this HUGE family that I do!

As for myself, I have been getting some well needed breaks. I attended a Christmas party the other day with some of my friends that I haven't seen in ages. It was right back to where we were when we started!  We shared so many laughs and smiles.

Of course getting back and starting from scrach, isnt' easy. I feel stressed out a lot and am trying to take this one day at a time. Its good though to have friends to talk it through with. I have some friends who have been through situations similar to mine and its good too see them thriving with great lives.


Its nice to have four generations of family together!

No comments:

Post a Comment